Physical Education Guidelines for Dress
Physical education students should wear clothing and footwear that allows for safe and free movement and is conducive for learning.
Students must wear:
· Appropriate athletic and supportive footwear for safety, protection, and performance.
· Athletic shoes that can be tied or secured with Velcro.
· Attire that is free from objects on or around the neck (necklaces, lanyards, garments).
· Attire without dangling items (scarves or clothes that are baggy and presenting a tripping hazard).
· Attire free of jewelry of any kind.
ADDITIONAL LOCKER SUPPLIES
All students are required to have the following supplies in their P.E. locker at all times:
- Folder with paper
- Deodorant (no spraying products)
- Container or bag for jewelry (if needed)